So this is September's budget and well any budget for the foreseeable future. I went back to work to quickly and took a little covid relapse. So the new plan is to work 4 to 5 hours a day. Increasing as I feel healthy enough.
House: 545
Electric/gas: 123
Phone: 80
Internet: 63
Gas/Grocery: 58
CSA: 38
Milk Share: 40
Hair cut: 32
Netflix/peacock: 21
Total: $1000
Now this is my almost bare bones budget. If I needed to be bare bones I would drop another $125 by cutting hair cuts, netflix, some of my milk share etc.
As my health increases and I can work more I will need to save about $4000 a year or $333 a month to go towards vet bills/ dog food, house and car insurance, canning supplies, gardening supplies, bulk food, 1/8 cow or 1/4 pig and chickens for the year etc
Once those expenses are met, then I plan to add about $4000 a year or $333 a month into my emergency fund, which has become woefully small.
Then anything that comes in after that can be for extra spending and more savings.
The more simple and smaller I can make things the better it is for me.