So about once a year I watch or read No Impact Man. It always leaves me with some sort of inspiration. Here are my take aways this year:
- I really need to give up paper towels
- It doesn't have to be all or nothing
- I love the social clause.
- I love the eat locally 250 miles
- Giving up cable and internet because you feel addicted
- Trying to change my transportation to bike and bus
How can I do some of these to fit my needs and not be so drastic all at once? I can buy rags or towels to take the place of paper towels and napkins. I already have switched to handkerchiefs so it shouldn't be that hard. The other two I am going to try and work out is eating locally, although I will allow myself some exceptions (coffee) and giving up internet and cable.
Toodles
Bitha