I love this fall weather more than anything! I will put up with all of the seasons just to get to fall. I have spent a good part of today with the oven on and my window open.
So in my quest to keep with trying to be less wasteful I made some dog treats today. I basically riffed on this recipe: http://www.dogtreatkitchen.com/peanut-butter-dog-biscuit-recipe.html
I hate following any sort of recipe so mine were definitely not as pretty as the ones if you follow the link! I pretty much dumped some of each ingredient in a bowl and then made drop cookies out of them. They were so sticky so I let my dog lick some of the raw "cookie" dough off of my fingers and he LOVED them. I wanted to take a picture with the pup and the treat, but he is pretty camera shy and there was no way if a treat was in his vicinity that he would be patient enough to wait to eat it. So pretty much here is a plate full of cookies:
Here is the basic gist of the recipe:
Toodles
Bitha
So in my quest to keep with trying to be less wasteful I made some dog treats today. I basically riffed on this recipe: http://www.dogtreatkitchen.com/peanut-butter-dog-biscuit-recipe.html
I hate following any sort of recipe so mine were definitely not as pretty as the ones if you follow the link! I pretty much dumped some of each ingredient in a bowl and then made drop cookies out of them. They were so sticky so I let my dog lick some of the raw "cookie" dough off of my fingers and he LOVED them. I wanted to take a picture with the pup and the treat, but he is pretty camera shy and there was no way if a treat was in his vicinity that he would be patient enough to wait to eat it. So pretty much here is a plate full of cookies:
![]() |
| Homemade Dog Treats |
- Rolled oats
- Flour
- Peanut Butter
- Hot water
- Bake in an oven at 350 until cookie is dried out
Toodles
Bitha
