Sunday, October 30, 2016

Shopping Trip and Cutting Cable Update



Today is my first post sans cable and internet! It has been rough getting it cancelled 15 calls later it is cancelled. I have been thinking about what I want to do with the money I will be saving monthly and have deceided that I will use it for fun money or food money every month.

So here is my weekly shopping breakdown:

Gas: $10
Fun: $14.32 Watched the U of M game at the bar with some friends
Rent Tickets: $60 (November 12th so excited)

Food

Farmers Market:
Honey Crisp Apples $2
Kale, Yams, Onions 3 for $10
Half of a Chicken $4.72***

PFC
Sea salt $.21
Shea butter $.95
Whole Milk $5.49 ($2 deposit)
Cheesecloth $3.39 This will be going back! My old tshirt worked just as well as a cheese cloth!

Aldi
Coconut Oil $3.99

I will be using the oil and butter to make chapstick, the milk to make quick cheese, and I will be feasting on chicken, carrots, kale and sweet potatoes tonight

Toodles
Bitha

*** While this is wrapped in plastic Otto's are excellent chicken people who believein doing the right thing!